Fully Loaded Six Shooter Knuckle Kit. After years of development and testing, these knuckles and steering arms have set a new standard in Toyota knuckle strength and reliability. The Fully Loaded Six Shooter Kit totally eliminates the problem of broken steering knuckles and studs.
The addition of two studs in each arm effectively prevents the steering arm from becoming loose or shearing off the studs under extreme loads. Each set of knuckles and steering arms are inspected and tested for the highest quality of products that Trail-Gear can deliver.
To remove the steering arms, remove all 6 nuts, then install the included bolt in the top of the arm. As the bolt is tightened, the steering arm is pulled up off the knuckle.
- Stock lower bearing plates and shims from your old knuckles are needed for knuckle assembly
- A minimum of four additional steering arm studs are needed for installation
- Precision CNC machined
- Designed with thicker than stock material and larger gussets have been added around the outside of the knuckle
- 6 Hole Shim Pack for use between top of the knuckle and the steering arm
- 0.5 Inch coarse thread bolt to remove steering arms for knuckle service
- 2x Knuckles
- 2x 6-Stud Steering Arms
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Drive: Right Hand Drive
- Steering Arms: 6-Stud
- Fits: 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup, 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner