Samurai To Toyota High Steer Kit. The Trail-Gear Samurai High Steer Kit has been engineered specifically to add high steer capability to Toyota OEM solid front axles that have been installed on Suzuki Samurai vehicles.
This complete kit features solid forged 8620 steel steering arms, heavy duty 1.25 Inch by 0.250 Inch wall DOM drag link and tie rod. This kit is a perfect solution for those Samurai owners who want to use Toyota solid front axles with their stock Samurai steering box.
- FJ80 style tie rod ends
- Tie rod and drag link are powder-coated black for corrosion resistance
- Adds High Steer to Suzuki Samurai vehicles with Toyota OEM solid front axle
- Includes hard-to-find 1:10 taper reamer for reaming out your stock Samurai Pitman arm
- Available with your choice of 4-stud or 6-stud steering arms
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Color: Black
- Location: Front
- Steering Arms: 4-Stud
- Fits: 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai with Toyota OEM solid front axle