From the finish line of the Indy 500 to the deserts of Dakar, Fox coilover shocks have proven themselves year after year.
Featuring a hefty 2.5 inch body for more fluid capacity to eliminate fading, these Fox 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks are easy to install and come fully assembled. All hardware is included as are the die cut reservoir mounts. Also included is a spanner wrench for easier height adjustment! Completely re-buildable and re-valvable, these shocks are available in standard (0-2 inch lift) or extended travel (0-3 inch lift) models.
Note: Extended travel coilovers require aftermarket upper A-arms.
- Fox 2.5 Factory Series Remote Reservoir Coilovers – 0-2.0 Inch
- 7/8 inch hard chrome plated, heat treated, alloy shaft
- Black anodized 6061-TG billet aluminum components
- Race-developed, high-flow piston design
- 2.5 inch smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy body
- Application-specific valving to maximize off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system with main, wiper, and scraper seals
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design that separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Spanner wrench included
- 90 Day Limited Warranty
- Fits: 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma and 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
- Sold As: Each