Toyota Transfer Case Rebuild Kit. Kit contains all minor gaskets, seals, and bearings for Toyota gear driven transfer cases from 1979-1995. Only Top quality Toyota OEM gaskets are used in this kit. Bearings include SKF, NSK, NACHI and KOYO.
Does not include flange nuts, or needle bearings. Nearly twice the reduction of the stock gears.
- MINOR REBUILD KIT contains all major gaskets, seals and most bearings for Toyota gear-driven transfer cases from 1979-1995
- MAJOR REBUILD KIT contains everything in the minor rebuild kit plus the ideal gear front roller bearing and (2) countershaft needle bearings
- All bearings except the idler gear front roller bearing are SKF, NSK, Nachi, or Koyo brand
- Idler gear front roller bearing is Nachi or Trail-Gear brand
- Both kits include flange nuts