Save time and money by purchasing our full all-pro suspension kit. Our All-Pro APEX Suspension Kit with Compression Adjustable King Coil-Overs and Rear Reservoir Shocks is intended for those who want a complete race proven suspension system. Front coil-overs are adjustable for 0-3 inches of lift. Optional bumpstops are available.
Each kit comes with a pair of All-Pro tubular chromoly upper control arms, extended brakes lines, and a u-bolt flip kit.
King Front Coilovers w/ External Reservoir and Compression Adj. (25001-119A-EXT) and Rear Shocks w/ External Reservoir and Compression Adj. (25001-121A-EXT)
- King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your Toyota with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- Large 3/4 inch or 7/8 inch diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- 2.5 inch Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
- Ride height adj.
- Compression Adjustable
All-Pro Upper Control Arms; 3500T-AP-A-ARM-1.25-PR:
- Tubular chromoly upper a-arms
- Uses 1.25 inch uniballs (Made in the USA)
- New flush mount hardware and spacers
- Uniball spacers CNC machined from heat-treated stainless steel
- Polyurethane bushings with thick inner sleeves
- Includes grade 8 and high strength 12pt hardware
- Powder coated gray finish
- Maximum wheel backspacing -4.50 inch
All-Pro Leaf Pack (choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double military wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- Torque Leaf, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed. Using a lifting block or shackle flip with our springs will void the warranty on our springs
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; 4400T-AP-05:
All-Pro Off-Roads U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty u-bolts, hardened u-bolt nuts and washers, and heavy duty CAD-plated u-bolt plates. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
Steel braided rear brake lines; 5500T-AP-R-05:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24 inch and are designed for stock ride up to a 4 inch lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.