Are you looking for super trail flex combined with a stable street ride? Our lift has all the benefits of custom springs with the advantages of mass production (lower price and quicker delivery). Compare these features with other spring makers – All-Pro leaf springs offer: consistent arch, lift, and spring rate; shot-peened leafs to reduce spring fatigue; pre-cycling – to reduce sag; anit-wrap leafs; teflon liners (pads); and full military wrap. This kit yields a 3 inch lift height for 05 and up Tacomas. Kit includes rear leaf springs, bushings, extended brake lines, u-bolt flip kit, and Bilstein Shocks. We recommend 3 inch rear springs for off road use to avoid tire rubbing with 33 inch tires!
All-Pro Leaf Pack (choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double military wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- Torque Leaf, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed
- Use of lifting blocks or shackle flip kits void all warranty on All-Pro Leaf Springs
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; 4400T-AP-05:
All-Pro Off-Roads U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty u-bolts, hardened u-bolt nuts and washers, and heavy duty CAD-plated u-bolt plates. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
Bilstein 5125 Series Rear Shocks; BIL-33-230337:
Bilstein 5125 Series rear shocks are designed specifically to help your lifted Tacoma reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for your specific lift.
- Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry
- Steel braided rea