Are you looking for super trail flex combined with a stable street ride? Our lift has all the benefits of custom springs with the advantages of mass production (lower price and quicker delivery). Compare these features with other spring makers – All-Pro leaf springs offer: consistent arch, lift, and spring rate; shot-peened leafs – to reduce spring fatigue; pre-cycling – to reduce sag; anit-wrap leafs; teflon liners (pads); and full military wrap. This kit yields a 3 inch lift height for 05 and up Tacomas. Kit inlcudes rear leaf springs, bushings, extended brake lines, u-bolt flip kit, and Fox Shocks. We recommend 3 inch rear springs for off road use to avoid tire rubbing with 33 inch tires!
All-Pro Leaf Pack (choose Standard or Expedition)
- A higher number of thinner leafs provides a smoother, progressive spring rate compared to fewer, thicker leaves
- Double military wrap provides extra strength for the main leaf
- Torque Leaf, an extra half-leaf at the top of the spring pack, increases anti-wrap properties without hindering travel or ride quality
- Diamond-cut leaf ends to eliminate stress points which may weaken leafs and lead to premature failure
- Teflon anti-friction pads between leafs provide smoother flex, lessen spring wear and reduce noise
- Leafs are shot-peened after forming to relieve stress
- Every completed spring pack is pre-cycled to their travel extremity for quality control and to reduce the likelihood of initial sag
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty for non-racing applications when properly installed
- Use of lifting blocks or shackle flip kits void all warranty on All-Pro Leaf Springs
All-Pro Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit; 4400T-AP-05:
All-Pro Off-Roads U-bolt flip kit turns the U-bolts upside down so the bolt ends face up, away from the rocks. This mod both prevents damage to U-bolt threads and increases ground clearance. Kit comes complete with new heavy duty u-bolts, hardened u-bolt nuts and washers, and heavy duty CAD-plated u-bolt plates. The All-Pro U-Bolt Flip kit comes with tapped plates in every kit.
Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks, Non-Adjustable; 985-24-118
These FOX Racing 2.0 Remote Reservoir shocks are also a good option for the rear. These shocks feature a smooth-bore seamless alloy body; CAD designed pistons with high flow, low cavitational/ tunable velocity sensitive valving; Billet aluminum body caps and eyelets; Hardened 17-4 stainless steel 5/8 inch hard chromed shafts; Clear cadmium body plating; Ability to be run at any angle, unlike emulsion shocks; Nitrogen gas pressurized to 200 PSI.
Steel braided rear brake lines; 5500T-AP-R-05:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24 inch and are designed for stock ride up to a 4 inch lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.
- 05-Present Toyota Tacoma Rear Suspension Kit w/ Fox 24-118 Shocks and Standard Leaf Springs
- Shock Type: Fox 24-118 Shocks
- Spring Type: Standard
- Location: Rear
- Sold As: Kit