17.0 Inch Aluminum Beadlock Wheel 8 On 6.5 With 5.0 Inch Blue Segmented Ring What are Creeper Locks? Creeper Locks are Trail-Gear’s very own, super strong, heavy duty wheels. These wheels look great and come at an affordable Trail-Gear price!
Creeper Locks are 17.0 Inch X 9.0 Inch wheels with a backspacing of 3.75 Inch, 4.25 Inch, or 5.00 Inch and are made from a solid piece of aluminum. Our 8-lug Creeper Lock Wheels have a 5.125 Inch center bore. Each wheel weighs a whopping 45.0 lbs with locking ring and hardware.
These are no ordinary aluminum wheels, Creeper Locks are super tough and built to last. Each wheel is cast with the inner beadlock as part of the wheel. All 24 of the bolt holes on the wheel have steel Time-Serts installed to prevent the bolts from galling.
Drop down inner lip centers tire on to wheel during mounting. Each Creeper Locks Beadlock Wheel will include a TG Hub Cover at no additional cost!
Our Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock Rings have been tested extensively at some of the world’s hardest courses, such as The Hammers in Johnson Valley, California, and the Rubicon trail in Lake Tahoe, California, as well as the Ultra4 racing circuit. Our 8-lug Creeper Locks will require a set of conical lug nuts, not included.
Our Creeper Lock Wheels will now come with our new Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock Rings. Our new Creeper Locks Sectional Beadlock rings offer a variety of advantages over a traditional single beadlock ring.
- Solid Heavy Duty Design
- 24x Grade 8 Bolts Size 0.3125 Inch
- Hub cover with TG decal
- Time-Sert Inserts Installed
Beadlock Ring Features:
- Interlocking design
- Aggressive knurling for a better bite into the rubber of the tire
- Increased material thickness
- Deeper recesses for the bolt head
- Single segments can be replaced if damaged
- Multiple color options
- Compatible with all existing TG 17.0 Inch beadlock wheels
- Sold As: Kit
- Brand: Trail-Gear with Time-Serts
- Color: Blue
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Polished
- Location: Passenger and Driver Sides
- Size: 17.0 Inch by 9.0 Inch
- Bolt Pattern 8.0 on 6.5
- Backspacing: 5.0 Inch
- Wheel Rating: 2200 lbs each
- Center Bore: 5.125 Inch
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty