These kits will enable you to mount your leaf springs over the front and rear axles of your Suzuki Samurai for about 4.5-inches of lift. If your springs are in good shape, you should be able to accommodate at least 31-inch tires. If you trim your fenders, you can go as high as 33-inch tires (like the Samurai pictured).
We have witnessed axle housing damage caused by spring pads with very thin contact points. Compared to others on the market, our pads spread the load over a much larger surface area for maximum durability.
- Front and Rear Spring Over Axle Pads
- 3/4″ Drive Shaft Spacer for Front Axle
- 1″ Drive Shaft Spacer for Rear Axle
- Coated Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- U-Bolt and Plate Kit
- In addition to this kit you will need 4 new Suzuki Samurai Lower Shock Mounts (SSP-SMLK). Your old shock mounts are on the U-bolt plate that is discarded in the upgrade.
- You will need to raise your steering linkages since your relocated springs will interfere with the stock drag link. Our Suzuki Samurai Align Correct Steering Kit is ideal for this application.
- This kit WILL NOT FIT 2WD Samurai models without extra parts. Please contact our off-road sales specialists for further details.