Low Range Off-Road has done its homework and come up with an easy-to-install (2-3 hrs.) 3” front/2” rear lift with better engineering and more components than other 3/2 lifts on the market. If you’re looking for a quality lift kit at an affordable price, you’ve found it.
In 2016 Tacoma geometry changed significantly. Common 3/1 leveling kits no longer gave enough rear lift to level the truck. We added a taller block to the LRT lift series to accommodate the 2016+ trucks.
With this kit, 2005-2015 Tacomas will be slightly higher in the rear and 2016+ models will be level at the bed.
-Fits on top of the strut – no need to disassemble the strut assembly
-Won’t preload the spring causing a harsher ride
-Can’t be squeezed out of the strut the way in-the-strut poly spacers can
-Aluminum spacers eliminate the flex and rust commonly seen in steel sandwiched/welded spacers
-Precision manufactured with tighter tolerances on holes and components than those found in other products
-Resists the wear and tear common in other products.
-Allows for up to a 33″ Tire with the factory wheels (front mud flaps may have to be removed with aftermarket wheel and tire combinations)
-Front spacers are clear anodized
Included in the kit:
- Solid CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Spacers with pre-installed Grade 10.9 Metric studs and flanged nuts with 14mm heads
- 1/2″ thick solid billet aluminum flange area (competitors run between 1/8” – 1/4″)
- 2″ Solid Aluminum CNC machined rear blocks – tapered to decrease driveline vibrations in the rear
- NEW coated metric OEM-style u-bolts for corrosion resistance
- OEM-style flanged nuts
- Differential drop kit (protects CV joint boots from tearing and prevents premature wear of CV joints due to the increased angle)
- Skidplate drop spacers and longer factory-style bolts with an extra-large flange area
- Bumpstop Spacers
NOTE: Does not fit TRD PRO or TRD Baja.