Low Range Off-Road has designed a differential drop to keep your CV joint boots from tearing. Our kit also prevents the premature CV joint wear normally caused by the increased angle.
The differential mounting points come with large factory washers. Depending on the size of spacer used, those factory washers may end up coming into contact with the bushing mount on the differential. This metal to metal contact will result in the kinds of noise nobody wants to endure. Low Range’s kit is precision-engineered – no noises, no squeaks, no problems.
The (4) flanged 12MM skid plate drop bolts ensure easy installation and removal in the future.
Included In Kit:
(2) Grade 8 diff drop bolts for ultimate strength
(2) Grade 8 hardened washers
(2) Serrated flange nuts for easy installation (factory is flanged)
(2) Precision CNC-machined differential drop spacers (correct length)
(4) Precision CNC-machined skid plate drop spacers
(4) Flanged 12MM Head Class 10.9 Extended Skid plate Drop Bolts