The suspension system on your Toyota is robust. In stock form these trucks are pretty hard to beat. But you’re not leaving your truck in stock form, are you? Increased stresses from larger tires, lift struts, and real world off-roading can highlight any weak points in a truck’s suspension. Two such weak points are the single-shear control arm mounts and thin coil tower buckets. Thankfully, these two problem areas are easily addressed with this one gusset kit.
All-Pro Off-Road’s Coil Bucket Gussets weld directly to the frame and the front shock tower. This prevents the coil bucket from flexing which can lead to crack development or bending. These also create a double-shear mounting point for control arms. Gussets are compatible with OEM and aftermarket control arms.
- 3/16 inch thick ASTM A36 Steel
- Clearance holes for brake lines and ABS wires
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket upper control arms
- Welding required for installation
- Product ships raw/unpainted
- Fits: 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner and 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma
Note: Welding locations will be different between control arm manufacturers. Thus, if you plan to install aftermarket control arms it is best to do so before installing guessets.