These heavy duty rod ends are ideal for today’s flexible suspension systems. Super strong, Creeper Joints will hold up to years of punishment. The outer shell is a single forged piece. The inner flex ball is made from 8620 tool steel and rides on high quality polyurethane bushings. Heavy-duty, hardened steel washers hold the joint together. Creeper Joints are super flexible and allow for up to 40 degrees of movement when used with spacers. A threaded grease fitting is provided on top for lubrication. The flex ball is drilled for cross lubrication flow from the shell to the link mount bolt. Each joint includes a jam nut!
Three different flex ball sizes; 9/16″, 5/8″ & 18mm, allow you to choose the right size to match your application. The threaded section is either 1″ or 1-1/4″ in diameter with 14 or 12 threads per inch respectively.
Creeper Joints are also available in a shackle mount for use with leaf springs. Using a Creeper Joint on the shackle end of a leaf spring reduces spring binding and increases suspension flex. Creeper Joint shackle mounts are sold in pairs and do not include the shackles, bolts, or spring bushings.
Available in the following sizes:
- 1″ Thread, 18mm, Right Thread, 110771-KIT
- 1″ Thread, 18mm, Left Thread, 110774-KIT
- 1″ Thread, 5/8″, Right Thread, 110773-KIT
- 1″ Thread, 5/8″, Left Thread, 110776-KIT
- 1″ Thread, 9/16″, Right Thread, 110772-KIT
- 1″ Thread, 9/16″, Left Thread, 110775-KIT
- 1.25″ Thread, 18mm, Right Thread, 110757-KIT
- 1.25″ Thread, 18mm, Left Thread, 110760-KIT
- 1.25″ Thread, 5/8″, Right Thread, 110759-KIT
- 1.25″ Thread, 5/8″, Left Thread, 110762-KIT
- 1.25″ Thread, 9/16″, Right Thread, 110758-KIT
- 1.25″ Thread, 9/16″, Left Thread, 110761-KIT