TG Hi-Lift Jack Mount. Trail Gear’s Hi-Lift Jack Mount bolt is precision hole drilled so that a hair-pin cotter style pin can be inserted. This will keep the nut from rattling off and ensure that you never lose your hi-lift jack on the trail.
We also added rubber pads that go between the jack and the mounts and a Velcro strap to hold the handle in place so that no vibration will be heard from any of the mounting locations. A second hole was placed on the mount so that you can put a padlock on the hi-lift to keep it totally secure from loss or theft. Product is shipped unpainted and must be welded on.
- Laser cut from 0.1875 Inch thick steel
- CNC formed
- Coped for use with 1.75 Inch tubing
- 0.5 Inch thick bolt
- Ships unpainted and must be welded on
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Each
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Fits: Non-vehicle specific