High Performance Vented Rotor Set
This is our popular High Performance Brake Rotor Set! They have the same dimensions as our standard rotors, but feature cross-drilling and slotting of the rotor surface.
These rotors are a direct fit for FJ60 Land Cruisers and we use them on our 1982-85 Toyota Pickup/4Runner solid front axles in conjunction with our 1986-95 IFS calipers. Please click here
We run these on our personal trucks and highly recommend them!
Benefits over our Standard Rotors:
- Consistent Feel: The slots dissipate gases between the rotor and the pad resulting in a consistent and predictable pedal throughout the life of the pads.
- Combats Fade: The drilled holes increase disc ventilation resulting in more heat dissipation and a lower operating temperature.
- Combats Warping: Because they dissipate heat so quickly, they have a higher tolerance to sudden rises in temperature which greatly reduces the chance of becoming warped.
- Higher Performance: The drilling and slotting process removes 16% mass resulting in a lower moment of inertia for improved acceleration and reduced braking distances. They also lower the amount of unstrung weight for an improved ride.
- Ideal for Off-Road: Continuously refreshes and cleans each brake pad to keep mud and dirt out of the way.
Available on backorder