These Suzuki Samurai shackles are manufactured to replace factory OEM shackles which are very inadequate for off road usage. Low Range Off Road has designed a shackle that has many benefits over the OEM Leaf Spring Shackles from Suzuki. We manufacture these in 1″ or 3″ longer than stock which allows for either 1/2″ or 1.5″ of lift respectively.
What makes Low Range Off Road Shackles Unique?
- Made to accommodate full range of aftermarket Leaf Springs. Some aftermarket Springs can be upwards of 1/4″ Wider than OE, so we include additional laser cut washers, not just regular fender washers.
- Constructed from 1/4″ CNC Laser Cut Steel.
- Computer Controlled NC Bending to ensure accurate bend.
- Grade 8 Bolt for High Strength.
- Special Bi-Color Zinc Plating for Corrosion Resistance. Will Not flake or peel like paint or powder coating.
- Specially designed shape of the shackle allows the rear springs to fully extend (droop), so you don’t have to trim the factory shackle stops from the frame.
- Works great for Missing Link Kits available at Low Range Off Road.
- Very inexpensive way to get extra lift.
- Available in 1″ (25.4mm) or 3″ (76.2mm) Extended Heights