Rock Assault 3.0L V6 Power Steering Pump Kit. We all know that the stock pump on a 3.0 is just not enough to turn big tires or run a ram assist and when you try and drill out the inlet to get more volume the result is a loud pump followed by pump failure.
A new Toyota stock pump puts out around 1,300 PSI at only one gallon per minute. Our Rock Assault Pumps put out 1,450 and 1,650 PSI at 4 to 4.5 GPM, which is more than enough volume to provide you with the steering power that you will need to turn big tires or run a ram assist or full hydraulic steering system.
- Hand picked each component in this kit to ensure quality, ease of installation, and durability
- Ships complete with all parts included
- Full color installation instructions
- Designed to fit all Toyota V6 3.0 Pickups and 4Runners from 1989-1995
- Does not work with 3.0 Tacoma’s
- Does not fit Toyota V6 3.0 Pickups without AC
- Will not work on 4Runners with a functioning AC, because the AC cooling fan must be removed for placement of the PS Pump cooler
- Never use ATF fluid, or a semi-synthetic blend. This will void the warranty.
- Alright to use standard power steering fluid or a full synthetic
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Option: 1650psi non-ABS
- Engine: V6
- Engine Size: 3.0L
- Fits: 1989-1995 Toyota Pickups and 4Runners