Rock sliders are a great way of protecting the rocker panels of your Toyota Pickup, 4Runner, Tacoma, or FJ Cruiser. Trail-Gear has designed its Rock Sliders to be the strongest on the market.
Trail-Gear Rock Sliders are the only rock sliders on the market that use 1035 DOM tubing, based on our testing we believe that using DOM tubing in this application makes our rock sliders the strongest, most affordable available today.
Other companies try and cut manufacturing costs by using less expensive HREW tubing, but the end result is always the same, under extreme stress the HREW tubing splits down the seam, failing.
Trail-Gear’s heavy duty design can take a pounding from the rocks while keeping body damage to a minimum, allowing you to slide over or between rocks on even the hardest trails without damage.
Trail-Gear rock sliders are strong enough to hold the entire weight of the truck, a high-lift jack can be used anywhere along the slider for repositioning the rig on the trail, or simply high-lifting it up for repairs. Mounting legs allow the sliders to stick out far enough to be used as a step if desired.
- Made out of 1.75 Inch Outer Diameter x 0.120 Inch wall 1035 DOM
- Mounting legs are 11.25 Inch long
- Six mounting legs, three per side, are provided with the 58.0 Inch and the 67.0 Inch sliders
- Eight mounting legs, four per side, are provided with our 78.0 Inch sliders
- Shipped raw with no finish and lightly oiled to prevent rusting
- Mounting legs are shipped loose so that legs can be attached in different mounting positions
- Pre-notched on one side and can be trimmed if needed on the opposite side.
Available in the following sizes:
- 58.0 Inch Shortbed and 4Runner
- 67.0 Inch 1984-1988 Xtra-Cab
- 78.0 Inch 1988-2004 Xtra-Cab
The following rock sliders can also be used on Toyota Tacomas:
- 58.0 Inch Sliders for Short Bed Single Cab Tacoma
- 78.0 Inch Sliders for Extra Cab and Double Cab Tacoma
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (All Engines)
- 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner (All Engines)
- 1995-2013 Toyota Tacoma (All Engines)