These kits will enable you to mount your leaf springs over the front and rear axles of your Suzuki Samurai for about 4.5-inches of lift. If your springs are in good shape, you should be able to accommodate at least 31-inch tires. If you trim your fenders, you can go as high as 33-inch tires (like the Samurai pictured).
We have witnessed axle housing damage caused by spring pads with very thin contact points. Compared to others on the market, our pads spread the load over a much larger surface area for maximum durability.
- Complete Contact HD Self-Aligning Spring Over Axle Pads
- Front Shock Tower Kit and Rear Upper Shock Mount
- Front and Rear Lower Shock Mounts
- 3/4″ Drive Shaft Spacer for Front Axle
- 1″ Drive Shaft Spacer for Rear Axle
- 21″ Coated Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- U-Bolt and Plate Kit
- You will need to raise your steering linkages since your relocated springs will interfere with the stock drag link. Our Suzuki Samurai Align Correct Steering Kit is ideal for this application.
- You will need extended shocks to use with your SPOA kit. We carry a wide selection of ProComp ES3000 shock and can assist you in selecting the correct length for your build.
- This kit WILL NOT FIT 2WD Samurai models without extra parts.