Tacoma T-Case Adapter Plate Kit. This adapter plate kit allows you to mount one or more gear driven transfer case in your 1995-2004 2.7L or 3.4L Tacoma. The adapter plate is CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum at the Trail Gear Headquarters.
With our Tacoma adapter plate you can install the legendary Toyota gear driven transfer case in your trail rig. These cases are known for their strength, reliability and configuration flexibility. With the correct adapter plate you can put one, two or even three transfer cases into your truck.
Each case can have stock 2.28 gears or 4.70 low range gears installed. One top shift case will be needed to perform this conversion, for duals, both cases need to be top shift. Also required is one 23-spline 2.28 input gear.
Vehicle Modifications Required:
- Lengthening the front drive shafts
- Shortening the rear drive shafts
- Additional floorboard hole for the second transfer case and crossmember replacement
- Does not require modification to the transmission for installation
Additional Items Needed:
- Replacement Crossmember
- Second T-Case Mount
- Crawl Box with 23 spline input gear
- 2-3 Quarts of 90W gear oil