Trail-Gear is proud to bring you the first complete Toyota Full Hydraulic Steering Kit. This kit comes with everything needed to build a fully hydraulic steering system. All mounting brackets are included and have been specifically designed for Toyota applications and ease of installation.
This kit takes all the guess work out of setting up a hydraulic steering system. The pump has an all steel housing and puts out 4.5 GPM of flow and 1650 PSI of pressure. All high pressure hoses are steel braided with crimped-on ends. This kit is ideal for use with links and also works with most leaf spring applications. Our kit is the most user friendly kit on the market; we thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- 6, 8″, or 10″” Double Ended Ram and Clevis Kit
- Orbital (100ml, 125ml, or 160ml)
- Full Hydraulic Steering Pump with Pulley
- Tie Rod Kit
- Double Ended Ram Mounting Kit
- Steering Column
- Orbital Mounting Kit
- Reservoir with Filter
- Reservoir Bracket
- Power steering belt
- Complete hose kit
- All necessary hardware
- This kit is for non-ABS applications only!
- If you are using our Rock Assault 9 Housing, you will need to use the 10″ RAM for your steering setup.
- This kit contains a 3-1/2″ steering column that connects your steering shaft to the orbital. If your build requires a longer steering column, we have 4-3/4″ and 8-3/4″ options available
- We recommend relocating the battery to accommodate the power steering reservoir filter.