Trail-Creeper 4.24 T-Case Gears If you plan on taking your rig down the toughest trails, lower transfer case gears are essential. Nothing worse than hitting the trail and not having enough power to push your oversized tires. Our Trail-Creeper 4.24:1 T-Case Gears are just what you need!
Our Trail-Creeper 4.24 to 1 T-Case Gears are constructed out of high-quality materials for superior strength and to take the punishment that any trail has to offer. These gears provide a 135.0 percent low range reduction from the stock 1.8 to 1 gears giving you the power and control needed to conquer the most difficult of obstacles.
The Trail-Creeper 4.24 T-Case Gears will also include input and output seals. Clearancing inside your t-case is required for installation.
Why buy Trail-Gear 4.24 Gears?
- Made out of Japanese SCM415 alloy for its greate strength and wear resistance
- SCM415 outperforms the 8620 material in yield and ultimate tensile strength
- Precision fitting spline fit for long life
- 135.0 pecent gear reduction for more power and control on the trail
- A full-color set of instructions is also included in this kit. This is the only full set of instructions out there on the market for the 4.24 gears.
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Ratio: 4.24
- Drive: 4 Wheel Drive
- Fits: 1991-1998 Suzuki Sidekick and 1991-2001 Geo Tracker and 1991-2001 Chevy Tracker and 1995-1997 Suzuki X90 and 1999-2001 Suzuki Vitara