With all of the axle upgrades and rear disk brake conversions that are popular on 4Ч4’s, sometimes the parking brake mechanism is rendered inoperable or deleted.
The All-Pro Transfer Case Mounted Disc Parking Brake solves this and other issues by placing the parking brake on the output shaft of the transfer case.
The kit hooks up directly to the stock parking brake cable. This kit provides dramatically increased braking over the stock parking brake with fewer parts to maintain and no cables hanging low to be snagged by rocks!
This setup takes advantage of the gear ratio in the differential and increases the amount of braking force at the wheels.
The kit simply bolts onto the back of the transfer case with no drive shaft modifications needed. It fits 1984-1995 gear drive 4cyl transfer case equipped Pickups and 4Runners (V6 and automatic applications are not available) and can be used with drum or disc rear brakes.
The caliper and rotor are available separately for the those interested in building their own setup. Re-drilling rotor required for use on 1979-1983 trucks with original driveshafts due to smaller 8mm bolt hole size.
- If vehicle is equipped with Electronic Speedometer pickup, an adapter will need to be purchased.
- Does not fit chain-drive transfer cases.
- Fitment of the parking brake kit may be different for customers with dual cases, high clearance cross members, or non-stock body mounts. Customers should check that they have at least 4.25 inch of radial clearance around their rear T-case output shaft to ensure rotor fitment.
- Transfer Case Mounted Disc Parking Brake Kit 79-95 Toyota Pickup, 85-95 Toyota 4Runner
- 1/4 Inch Steel Mounting Bracket
- Zinc-plated hardware
- Mounting bracket, rotor, and arm Zinc-plated
- Upgraded Wilwood Caliper to increase holding strength
- Easy to replace brake pads
- One piece mounting bracket for simplicity and strength
- Finish: Raw
- Fits: 79-95 Toyota Pickup and 85-95 Toyota 4Runner