3.0L V6 Adapter Plate This adapter plate allows one or more gear driven transfer case to be bolted up to 1988-1995 Toyota 3.0L V6 5 speed transmissions.
Our updated design does not require modification to the transmission for installation thanks to the use of countersunk mounting hardware. Another exclusive feature is the use of all nine transmission mounting bolts on both single and dual case installations.
With our V6 adapter plate you can install the legendary Toyota gear driven transfer case in your trail rig. These cases are known for their strength, reliability and configuration flexibility. With the correct adapter plate you can put one, two or even three transfer cases into your truck.
Each case can have stock 2.28 gears or 4.70 low range gears installed. Use of all nine transmission mounting bolts on both single and dual case installations.
Vehicle Modifications Required for Installation:
- Retubing both front and rear drive shafts
- Additional floorboard hole for the second transfer case shifter
- Speedometer cable extension
- Crossmember replacement
Required for Conversion:
- One top shift case
- For duals, both cases need to be top shift
- One 23-spline 2.28 input gear
- Does not require modification to the transmission
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Container Size: 3.0L
- Engine: V6
- Fits: 1988-1995 Toyota Pickup, 1988-1995 Toyota 4Runner