This 1992 FJ80 was starting to get a little tired, and in need of some love.
We brought in the truck for a full frame off restoration, and we were able to give it quite a few more years so it can go out and have some great adventures.
- Hot cam LS3
- Fully built 4l80
- Marks 4wd tcase components
- CBR ALUM RAD
- Full S.S exhaust and headers
- Holley fuel management system
- 3″ Heavy Duty OME and Dobinsons Suspension
- Fully built Ford 9″ rear end
- ARB front and dual swing rear bumper
- Full rear interior cargo system
- Dometic fridge and samlex invertor system
- Optima dual batteries
- Arb twin air compressor
- Dakota digital gauge cluster
- Switch pros
- Baja designs lights
- Front runner roof rack
- Roofnest hardshell tent
- Method Racing Wheels with Nitto Tires
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.
Very nice article, exactly what I was looking for.