Rock Recovery Suspension winch 3000. Trail-Gear understands when you have a link or even leaf sprung suspension, that during a vertical climb or decent, your suspension will unload making your truck less stable as the center of gravity becomes higher.
Our answer to this problem is a small, easy to mount suspension winch that will allow you to stabilize your suspension and effectively control how much suspension droop you have during times when having that control makes all the difference.
Most competition buggies and hard core trail rigs have been using these suspension winches for years to get the job done, so Trail-Gear has decided to offer the Rock Recovery Suspension winch 3000. It is compact, reliable, and easy to install.
Everything about the Rock Recovery Suspension winch 3000 is tailored so that installation is a snap.
- Power cord is 57.0 Inch long
- Control engineered so that it can be installed by attaching it to a piece of tubing, a shifter, or fastened to a switch panel
- Shipped without winch line
- Can either be used with cable or synthetic winch line
- We recommend 25.0 feet to 40.0 feet of 0.3125 Inch winch line for best performance
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Material: Metal
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Input: 12V DC 3.9hp 2.9kW
- Output: 1.34hp 1kW
- Line Pull Rating: 3,000.0 pounds
- Line Capacity: 25.0 feet to 40.0 feet of 0.3125 Inch synthetic winch line
- Gear Train: 1 Stage planetary
- Gear Ratio: 153 to 1
- Clutch: Sliding gear
- Braking action: Automatic in the gear
- Dimensions: 12.6 Inch x 4.45 Inch x 4.13 Inch
- Drum size: 1.24 Inch x 2.88 Inch
- Bolt pattern: 3.13 Inch
- Net weight: 20.0 lbs
- Fits: Non-vehicle specific