U-bolt flip kits help increase ground clearance under your rig. Stock u-bolts face down and offer a snag point for rock and trail debris. Our u-bolt flip kits point the spring bolt up and out of harm’s way, resulting in better ground clearance and less damage to the threaded section of the bolt.
Each kit contains two flip plates and four 0.5625 Inch bolts with nuts and washers. Front kits will accommodate spring packs up to 2.0 Inch thick. Rear kits will accommodate spring packs up to 2.5 Inch thick. Crossover steering required for installation of flip kit. Unpainted finish.
- Tested to 4,700 ft-lbs of torque in our axle testing machine
- Includes four install clips and Zerk grease fitting
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Sold As: Kit
- Finish: Bare
- Color: Grey
- Location: Front or Rear
- Years: 1979-1983 and 1980-1995
- Fits: 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup and 1985-1995 Toyota 4Runner