This is a price conscious kit that offers great performance on and off-road. Our Add-a-Leafs give 1.5 inch lift to your stock rear springs. Bilstein 6112 Series Front Coilovers can give up to 2.5 inch lift. Coilovers come unassembled with the option of us assembling them for you. When we assemble your struts we include new strut mounts. We include rear Bilstein 5100 shocks and extended rear brake lines.
Bilstein 6112 Series Front Coil-Over; BIL-46-241627:
The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat, which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 60mm monotube for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance
- Application specific for maximum performance
- Reuses OEM top mount and rubber isolator
- Made in the USA
- Kit includes (2) front 60mm shocks, (2) spring seats and (2) springs
- Comes unassembled Have us assemble yours;
- Bilstein 5100 Series Rear Shocks; BIL-24186728:
Bilstein 5100 Series rear shocks are designed specifically to help your lifted Tacoma reach its pinnacle in ride performance, while supplying the correct tuning and length for your specific lift.
- Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
Our add-a-leaf is designed to give you 1.5 inches of rear lift without the detrimental performance characteristics of lift blocks. Just remove the factory overload and say good bye to that rough factory ride.
Steel braided rear brake lines; 5500T-AP-R-05:
These steel braided brake lines are great for your lifted Toyota. Rear brake lines are 24 inches and are designed for stock ride up to a 4 inch lift. US DOT approved. Exceeds all requirements of the Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Standard MVSS-106.